Last Updated: May 27, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, the contents of the message, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Site.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Site. Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Site, you may not be able to use the features of the Site to their fullest potential.
- Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Site, including your internet protocol (IP) address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, device identifiers, and mobile advertising identifiers.
- Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Site and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Site, such as the pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, and the dates and times of your visits.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Site;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Site and develop Site features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Site, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide user support;
- To find and prevent fraud and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share information we receive from or about you or your devices as described below.
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Site.
- As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as our Site is hosted electronically, we can make no guarantees as to the security of your information.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
Our Site is hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use our Site from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with the storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Site. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Site, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.